Memorial Health System
Human Resources Department
701 North First Street
Springfield, Illinois 62781
MPS - Koke Mill Medical Associates
Category: Physician Practice /Home Services
Schedule: Per Diem
Basic Function: Scheduling appointments, answering incoming phones, transferring calls and taking messages, registering patients, verifying patient demographic information, entering charges, collecting payments, scanning documents and may include various medical record duties, both paper and/or electronic, in a physician office setting.
Requirements for this position include:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Previous reception/clerical experience preferred.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both in person, on the phone and in writing.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Experience with computers required.
6. Ability to multi-task.
Date posted: 10/01/2010