Memorial Health System
Human Resources Department
701 North First Street
Springfield, Illinois 62781
Memorial Home Services
Category: Physician Practice /Home Services
Schedule: Full Time
Travels to target market groups within a 19-county service area to promote oxygen, CPAP, respiratory and other medical equipment products and services directly to physicians, hospitals, health care advocate groups, applicable public target markets, and community events. Planning and coordination of targeted field sales call schedule to increase referrals.
Requirements for this position include:
1. Bachelor?s degree in marketing & sales, business or related field required. Ten (10) years of previous sales and/or Respiratory Care Practitioner experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
2. Three (3) years of respiratory care or medical equipment experience preferred. Marketing experience within the Home Medical Equipment industry with good understanding of home medical equipment and services is strongly preferred.
3. Persuasive selling, negotiation, customer relations, written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills are required.
4. Individual is a self-starter with ability to manage time accordingly. Solid problem solving skills required. Should also have ability to develop innovative ideas and build lasting relationships with referral sources.
5. Personable and able to meet people in their own environment with a consistent customer friendly attitude.
6. Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of potential customers is required.
7. Possess basic computer keyboarding skills and ability to use Microsoft software.
8. Ability to lift, carry and maneuver up to 40 pounds is required on an as-needed basis for field sales calls/demonstrations.
9. A valid and current Illinois driver?s license is required. Must be deemed as an acceptable driver in accordance with the MHS Fleet Safety Policy (five year MVR will be required).
Date posted: 07/15/2010