Memorial Health System
Human Resources Department
701 North First Street
Springfield, Illinois 62781
Cardio Pulmonary Rehab
Category: Allied Health
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Days with Rotating Weekends
Initiates, maintains, and discontinues Pulmonary Rehab treatment/education for patients with pulmonary disorders in the Phase I, II and III Pulmonary Rehab Programs.
Requirements for this position include:
1. Graduate of an approved AMA school of respiratory care.
2. Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
3. Possesses a valid and active Illinois Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
4. Demonstrates the ability to provide respiratory care and therapy to patients of all ages and conditions, including intensive care, neonatal, and pediatric patients.
5. Possess a basic understanding of the philosophy behind pulmonary disease and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Date posted: 06/27/2010