Memorial Health System
Human Resources Department
701 North First Street
Springfield, Illinois 62781
Memorial Home Services-Home Health Administration SN
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Every 4th Weekend
Provides nursing care to assigned patients through the use of nursing process in accordance with standard nursing practice and established nursing policies and procedures. Assumes full responsibility and accountability for coordination of patient care; services, referrals and resources for assigned caseload. Supervises care rendered by Home Health Aides. Adheres to MHS Mission, Vision and Values and the Illinois Nursing Act.
1. License to practice professional nursing in Illinois
2. BSN is preferred
3. A minimum of two (2) years acute care clinical experience is required. Home health experience
4. Current CPR certification required.
5. Must be able to position and/or transfer an average adult patient and possess gross coordination
sufficient to perform patient care tasks as required.
6. Environmental working conditions include exposure to blood, bodily fluids/tissue, contagious diseases, animals, etc.
7. Will accept a MHSvc car for business purposes only as deemed necessary by geography/mileage. Must possess valid Illinois drivers license and must be deemed as an acceptable driver in accordance with the MHS Fleet Safety Policy (five year MVR will be required). Must have availability of personal vehicle with proof of insurance.
Date posted: 05/22/2010