Memorial Health System
Human Resources Department
701 North First Street
Springfield, Illinois 62781
Category: Information Systems /Finance
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. w/ infrequent weekends
Provides assistance in achieving departmental goals. Plays an integral role in completing monthly account analysis, supporting department activities and performing general office support. Generates regular reports for analysis purposes. Frequently works with confidential information. Performs a wide range of technical and other general office duties as needed. In addition, provides clerical support for all Managers within the department.
Specifications: Knowledge, Training, Work Experiences:
1) High School graduate with 3 - 5 years business experience (accounting preferred.)
2) Associates degree preferred.
3) Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
4) Proficient with calculator and keyboard/terminal data entry.
5) Working knowledge of automated office equipment (fax, copy machine, etc.) required.
6) Proficient with personal computers and software (including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
7) Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities; demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and telephone skills.
8) Ability to handle confidential information in a responsible manner.
Date posted: 05/22/2010