Memorial Health System
Human Resources Department
701 North First Street
Springfield, Illinois 62781
Memorial Home Services-Home Health Administration SN
Category: Physician Practice /Home Services
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: Flexible/As Needed
Provides personal hygiene and supportive services to individuals in their home under the direct supervision of a registered nurse/physical/occupational therapist following guidelines established by certification process.
1. Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Illinois.
2. A minimum of one (1) year of prior certified Nurse Aide experience in an acute setting required.
3. Current CPR certification and completion of a basic First Aid course is required.
4. Must have reliable transportation and ability to access the patient in their place of residence throughout Memorial Home Service area of service.
5. Must maintain a current driver?s license and auto liability insurance.
6. Must be accessible during non-working hours.
7. Must have the physical ability to push, pull or transfer objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
8. Will accept a Memorial Home Services? car for business purposes only as deemed necessary by geography or mileage.
Date posted: 04/28/2010